Wednesday 1 September 2010

Cold calling!

It has got to the point in my life where I no longer can maintain my composure when someone rings me on my mobile to offer me a service/Attack of money grabbers. 

Moan 1: Mobile Networks - Who insist on asking about your current contract and whether you will change to them, well not really I am in a contract that will last 2 years...GOODBYE. Well should they not be able to tell what network you are on, is modern technology still that dumb. Eh? Really?

Moan 2: Kitchen Salesman/Women - Can I tell you about our new ranges of kitchens? Well considering you rang me on my mobile I don't think so. The perfect annoyance, especially when you consider I don'y own my own property so therefore have no power over the kitchen. I DON'T HAVE A KITCHEN. How about you go off and do some of your own research mate, and then not call me.

Who am I speaking too? Where am I speaking to? 

Leave us alone companies, you advertise so that we will come to you when we need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment