Sunday 2 January 2011

First Moan of the Year

I have suffered from the New Year period as I am currently trapped in a bad body cycle.

My body clock is all over the place and I can't get to sleep early. I have been waking up about 2pm and was going getting to asleep about 5am.

What I really need to do is set an alarm for tomorrow for roughly 11am, and regain some sense of normality to my daily routine.

Otherwise I feel this will become a habit, as I develop into a full on Night Owl. With this I risk getting ill, most probably a deadly flu.

New years always manages to throw me out, such a long evening where you are to hyper and excited to get to sleep, and these nights just roll on from that, cutting into your sleep pattern.

I need to sort myself out. I hope you are all doing well and aren't suffering these affects.

No comments:

Post a Comment