Wednesday 19 January 2011

Irritant of the day!

Today I have spend a vast amount of time tidying and cleaning just because it is fun and puts off doing any actual work of substance. Also it is rewarding and nice to see a clean room for only a day or so, and bask in the smell of fresh cranberry.

...but I found that no matter how much cleaning and tidying you do it will never be enough. All is well for the 5 minutes when it is clean and you don't need to do anything other than sit down and relax. 
As soon I got up and went to do some work the mess and organisation goes out the window.

I need a folder from over there...a hole-puncher  from there...yes the displays fall down, I lost the lid of my pen. I get pen on my duvet cover.
It isn't chaos..

Well...


At least you can enjoy those super tidy right angle objects for a brief amount of time before it all goes tits up.




...

1 comment: