Tuesday 1 March 2011

Lady Gaga 'Born this way' - Video

Well isn't this an interesting video...

So much to say about it, it begins very odd with the birth of Aliens or a peaceful race of people/things.

It is rather odd, as the camera focuses on her lower body and weird parts come out of Gaga.

Similarly she seems to be dancing around half naked and grabbing her privates on the floor. Not very PG13/12A  appropriate.

A long way of 'Poker Face', but the music is good, and at the end of the day she is portraying a fantastic message about equality and non-judgmental morals.     

2 comments:

  1. It was certainly different. It reminded me of Thriller a little bit - and the song reminds me of Madonna - so it's sorta like a homage to those who came before her I think. But it's not a bad song - all her songs are catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catchy I guess, I think she is different to Madonna, just we don't get many unique female stars.

    ReplyDelete