Friday 10 September 2010

Irritant of the day!!!!!!!!! Dust!

Since I have been up I have been made to do some housework (chores) to earn my keep, which I don't mind helping with, however it was seems I am guilt tripped or blackmailed into doing it.

It was the turn of some dusting today, which seemed to just spread dust from one area to another without it all really disappearing. The dust has got in my eyes and they are itching like crazy, and I keep finding little snippets of dust on my clothes. The mistake was the shower before the housework, let that be a lesson to you all.

I moved on too hoovering and like usual accidentally managed to suck up my phone charger, luckily it was still plugged in, so it wasn't lost for good.

All this dust and dirt has made my day a load of grime.

No comments:

Post a Comment