Sunday 12 September 2010

Random thoughts...

Is wondering what is so special about Canadian bacon. People are always talking about it on the TV or in films, yet I have never come across it on my travels to the supermarket or abroad.
Something to taste in the future I guess.

I am pondering what is the importance of my MP3 player now my phone can store and play music in much better quality and is easy to use. I want to sell the player but the songs are no longer stored on the computer as all the software program has been lost. All those 90's and 00's songs could be lost forever.

Why is it that I can no longer be excited about ball pools and indoor play areas. There would have been a time when the though of a ball pit sent me running as fast as I can. Now I am just jealous of the kids who get to do do this at restaurants and play centres, that used to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment