Friday 31 December 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Reunion?

It appears that Friends star Matt Le Blanc has rejected the possibility of a Friends reunion. He has mentioned that trying to rekindle such an iconic show would have it flaws. He discusses that he believes there would not be any viable story lines for the characters that found peace.

On hearing this I first thought how I suddenly disliked Matt Le Blanc (Joey Tribbiani) for disregarding the whole prospect of a reunion. My thoughts then turned to how hypocritical he was being considering he had his own spin off show 'Joey' which clearly was him hanging on to some form of the FRIENDS magic...or money.

However I find it hard to dislike anyone from the FRIENDS gang as they are part of my every day life. These chararcters are installed within us...we quote them...mimic them...watch them constantly.

Whilst Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox have stayed as huge public figures, I always feel they were the heart of the FRIENDS team, the true lovers and believes of the show.

Would I really want a reunion? A film? Or just an Hour special....I don't know, but all I know is I want to keep watching what we have already on repeat.



Me on the F.R.I.E.N.D.S set at Warner Bros, Los Angeles in 2008







No comments:

Post a Comment