Friday 31 December 2010

Irritant of the day!

I am still back at the family home for Christmas celebrations until mid January and I face a big problem...trying to enjoy sitting in the living room whilst my father decides he wants to Star Trek.

Yes this is the problem I face. Although, many of you reading this may in fact enjoy watching Star Trek, the episodes on Channel One are haunting my families lives. No, we don't have the heart to tell him that we can't stand all these episodes, and that we have to go sit next door. Why? Because he puts up with us watching trashy TV.

I am the first to admit I love a bit of si-fi on the TV, but there is something about Star Trek that grinds happiness down.

I look forward to heading back to University for my couch potato program...F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment