Wednesday 12 January 2011

Irritant of the day!

Yes another random annoyance for you to read.

Today I was singing in the shower, going full out...as no one else was around. I thought I sounded great, with my voice bouncing off the bathroom tiles.

I was reaching notes I didn't know I could find (I don't know what they are called), but they sounded higher.

Also I was maintaining my breathe for longer so holding the notes for longer.

Then when I got back to my room, I realised I could no longer reach these notes.

I wonder if it is about the acoustics of bathrooms which make you sound better
...
Or perhaps you just lose the confidence when not there. People have always told us about singing in the shower...so many we all don't believe how good we can be out of it.

Perhaps you will have a sing-along- soon if both places, and see if you notice the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment