Wednesday 12 January 2011

Moan of the day!

Today I have found that I have been avoiding my work to the evening. Stereotypically I found that I worked more productively in the middle of the day when the shine was shining and the birds were tweeting.

However recently I have shifted to an evening worker, finding more efficient ways of working in the darkness, channelling the boredom that usually drives me to snack or roam about youtube.

This may mark a new era for me as I begin to find a reason to do my work. So here is to hoping that my essay writing skills are finally paying off.

I do miss the days of leaving work to the very last minute and rushing around like an idiot trying to hand it in, because I was having fun...but wisdom and panic are now in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment