Saturday 8 January 2011

Sleep: Moan of the day!

Tired and restless today. I was woken up early so I could attend a buffet for my nan. Which has great bits and bobs, which included the fantastic standard item...sausage rolls. I did end up pigging out on it, but hey...Eve picked that forbidden fruit, it just was a prolonged inevitability.

But anyway when I woke up this morning my eyes were hanging down to the sides, the lids barely lifted up to see the beginning of my pupil. It was one of my hardest days to get up. I looked in the mirror and was shocked at how tired I looked, which makes me rethink my sleep schedule.

Is it really Okay to be going to sleep in the latter part of the morning heading towards 4...am I benefiting on anything, because I am not functioning in the world at the same hours of everyone else. Breakfast and lunch combined everyday at 2.30pm surely that isn't right (not mixing literally having cereal on a sandwich though).

I think it is time to get back into a routine and feel fresh and alive when I wake up, no more kidding around.

No comments:

Post a Comment