Tuesday 19 April 2011

A - Z Blogging Challenge: P is for Pool

P is for POOL or I guess Swimming Pool.

Last night me and some family members decided to go for a late night swim at the local leisure centre, and it turned out great.

It was as evening session form 8-10pm and we got there about 8.45. We swam up until we had to go out, and I can feel it in my muscles today, need to get back into it and use these muscles once again to power me through the water.

Being so late meant it was quiet and relaxing. we could swim in peace without annoying screaming children on their holidays.

We used the steam room and sauna also, but only for 10 minutes or less. It was really refreshing.

Amongst this we did do some lengths and reverted back to our childhood and did some races and silly games.

My favourite thing is to swim underwater, and I do think I turn out like a dolphin in the water at times.

What a great evening.
Thank you POOL, you were fun. 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that time in the pool and you didnt start to shrivel like a prune!? That's pretty good.

    Isn't it great to do something you LOVE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been much for swimming--I didn't learn how until I took it as a phys ed class in college and I still not a very good swimmer. I've heard that it is a great form of exercise.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast :) I love pools! Much less scary and cold then the ocean.

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete