Sunday 1 May 2011

A - Z Blogging Challenge: X is for 'Xhausted

I was really cream crackered the other day when I went on a mad cleaning spree. I 'Xhaused myself out from going at it like a crazy OCD robot. I cleaned and I cleaned once more.

I did this because I really happy and I like to have a clean when I am happy, and when there is nothing in the back of your head to have time to enjoy  the simple things like cleaning.

I hoovered most of the rooms in my flat, tidied, dusted and made everything look right in perfect right angles, except the circular table which really annoyed me as well as being made out of glass which shows the dirt clearly.

Similarly I found myself scrubbing the kitchen floors until I was ready to drop off to sleep. I was on my hands and knees scrubbing like Cinderella, except for fun as nobody forced me too.

I only managed to half the floor in an hour as it was that dirty, I made the cream floor, change from browny-grey to cream again, and that was a sense of achievement, which does sound odd I know.




2 comments:

  1. I'm the exact same way when it comes to cleaning. I can't have a good day unless my house is clean and organized, and I have OCD which is worse! What did you use to clean your floors? I sometimes find myself with a toothbrush of all things and good old fashioned bleach which I'm sure I've inhaled too much of
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a washing up brush/scrubbing brush, it worked like a charm, be careful of those fumes Ava

    ReplyDelete