Bringing back the popular moan of the day post series, today in the A-Z blogging challenge I will be sharing with you the day-to-day behaviours that just damn out right annoy me.
Day-to-day the more times the same annoying event or behaviour happens the more frustrating it becomes, and I become more dangerously wound up.
Annoying habits on the street/path/sidewalk
- People walking so slowly you thing you might fall over
- People spitting in the street and have no shame
- People walking in large groups in a row and you can't get past them without going in the road
- People who look like they are talking to themselves, but then turn out to be on bluetooth.
Party behaviours that just frustrate
- Not bringing out the buffet early enough
- Making unnecessary mess, and not putting items in the bin
- Not hearing the name of someone and accidentally bump into them all night
- People who just don't get the hint to leave
Restaurants/Going out for dinner
- Unfriendly staff who expect tips at the end of the meal
- Cold food that was clearly microwaved
- People who will only pay exactly what they ate and drank on the bill
- People who leave perfectly good food because they feel like a pudding
Meeting new people
- Pretending to care, knowing you will never see them again
- Pretending to be in a good job and having a direction in your life other than sitting down
- Hearing their life stories about unknown people, yet they are using their names
- Handshaking or kissing someone you don't know, have they even showered...