Wednesday 15 December 2010

Moan of the day: He is not any more....

I always find myself the person who is in charge in most social and academic situations. Maybe it is because I am strong and a natural born leader....well no...maybe I am the only one who cares enough to bother, that is my theory.

Whether it is keeping others organised and constantly answering their questions and queries, or telling people what to do, where to go. Perhaps I am stuck in the role of Mr reliable, and others only see me as a port of call when something needs to be done, or they need some help.

It seems I am the only person who ever is making effort to organise and arrange gatherings...Why does no one else ever take the lead...can't be bothered? isn't confident enough, or are they just plain lazy?

I guess I am the glue for everyone...are you fed up of being the glue in your friendship circle? Lets watch them all fall apart...and watch them come running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment