I shall list some habits, behaviours, sayings and general things in which I find Vulgar to read, see or hear.
I am a picky kind of person, I am not easy satisfied or easily won over. Peoples habits tend to grate on me until I find them vulgar and disgusting enough to tell them about it.
With strangers on the train...being honest doesn't work...trust me.
- Chewing with your mouth open
- Socks with sandals
- Random dirty tissues not in the bin
- Constant Swearing
- Low hanging 'gangsta' trouser wearers - your not cool
- RAP STARS ALWAYS WEARING SUNGLASSES - Idiots, especially in the winter
- Mini Chavs
- People unaware of the surroundings
- Shop assistants not scanning quick enough and having a chat
- PEOPLE WHO SMOKE
- Haters of Bieber and Rebecca Black - don't listen to them if they annoy you
- Plastic covers left on laptops and phones
- The use of the word 'OMG'
- Sentences with slang words throughout the sentence
- Technophobes who are scared on PC/Laptop/Macs
- BIRDS - except little Robins
- Chavs with Sky TV and a dog who claim benefits, get rid of your luxuries
- People on Jeremy Kyle who haven't heard of condoms
- Unclean faces
- FLYING ANTS!
This moaning could be construed as negative, but this makes me happy!